Saturday, April 6, 2013

New Season

You wouldn't guess it's spring by the weather. It's been raining and snowing in shifts out there.
Kent and Kay just went and picked up the equipment for Kay's new sport, lacrosse. Not as expensive as hockey, but it's getting close. She is excited about it and it keeps her moving.
We are learning the how to's to the game by watching UNC and Duke play on youtube.

I have started another so simple sock garden sock, but with the zauberball. http://www.ravelry.com/projects/DarkestBlaze/so-simple-silk-garden-2
I love this pattern. It works so well with color changing yarn.

Callie thinks she is one of the kids. She decided to check out all the plastic eggs for treats yesterday morning, before waking us up to take her out.

I put another 3 cups of chickpeas to soak. I don't know what I will use them for. I might try the roasting again. The last time they were too hard (I did burn a few) and the coating was not good. Will try a ranch coating one of these times. I REALLY want the kids to eat these as I have a lot of them and they are good for them.

I was looking at the digital picture frame on my dresser, thinking that I should take it out of the box at some point. I don't have many pictures to load onto it. I need to take more. Maybe I should have a few kid pictures and then a weeping angel, a few more kid pictures and then a funny meme.


No comments: