Tuesday, January 20, 2009

No one reads this but what the hell

So, I lost my job of 3 months. I am really trying not to take it personally. I told them right from the get go at the interview that I don't work well with others. I am a great person for the customers and I do a good job. I just suck at employee relations. They hired me anyway! They fired me because I have a hard time being part of the team. Well, DUH! When someone is doing something that is completely opposite of what we were trained, I will say something, to them. I really tried to suffer the fools gladly and lightly... I really did. It just didn't work.
Add to that the fact that I amost killed my daughter over the weekend. Ok... not quite but she was throwing up her toenails and my lack of knowledge almost put her in the hospital.
Money? We has none.
I am really trying not to let this all force me into a depression spiral. So far, so good.
Is this where I wanted to be when I was younger and thought about turning 40? Fuck no.
I love my kids. Our home is kid friendly. It's not a museum. All my good stuff will stay put away for another 10 years or so. It's a mess, but it's clutter, not dirt.
I am trying to keep things in perspective... It just keeps throwing that really big shaddow.

2 comments:

Jen D. said...

Sorry about your job... my hubby used to wear a shirt to work that said "Runs with Scissors". It is amazing how many people could not compute.

BTW... I had to come check out the blog after realizing what your Ravatar was. Outstanding. Makes me want to take one myself. Just have to talk hubby into it.

:D

I hope things get better soon.

DarkestBlaze said...

Thanks for your comment!
I love your hubbies shirt!
What you saw on Rav was probably my beige mouse. It's one of those that you have to look at twice to see what it really is.
Have a great day!