Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The trees is green, the grass is riz, I wonder where our warm weather is?

Blurg!
It's allergy season for me. Not for anyone in the house... just me.
"M0000000000mmmmmm! Would you please make me a sammich?" "Honey? Would you please wash my work clothes before you go to bed?"
Can't they see that my face is about to explode?
I HAVE to get on the mend soon. My cleaning schedule CAN'T be thrown off track. I have to have the house 90% clean for my mother's visit on the 1st.
I also need to get to the garden and pull winter weeds, add the compost and till the heck out of it. I get my jug of worm juice! The 'maters will be poppin!
Oooohhh darn it. I forgot to call the dog trainers. Callie hasn't been there enough times, 1 and a half out of 7... I need to see if she can be a part of the next session.
Our foster daughter has moved out of the house unexpectedly. It still stings. I had great hopes for her but she chose the easier in the short run/ harder in the long, path.
Felting projects are going well. I gave away the pink and black spittoon and I am going to remold the black and gold thinger. I still have the gold #2 and two of the mountain cups to go too. I like the "pre" look of the smaller one, the one I did a little crochet at the top to add a peak.
Amanda has yet to tell me what flavor of baby she is waiting for so I can't start the blanket that I soooooo want to start! Of course I could start it in green or purple, but of course, I don't have those colors! We can't afford another trip to any store that carries yarn for another month. I have several skeins of pink so cross your fingers for a girl!
I think I went to far on the socks. I might need to frog a bit so I can start the decrease.
We got all the stuff for the pump, however I can't find the stupid manuals! I have no bloody idea where I put them! She is supposed to get it hooked up on Friday and if I can't find them... we might have to postpone it again!
I have been pumping out..."Wash"cloths. None of those bad bad bad "D" words here.
I will post pictures soon. I need to work on Big Boy's graduation invites.

No comments: